I wanted to extend a warm Thank You to Stoning Demons for nominating The Sprightly Writer for The Beautiful Blogger Award. I am honored to receive this award and I appreciate her candid sharing of her journey, the informative posts and giving me renewed hope as I continue on my journey towards healing from childhood and marital wounds.
Please visit her blog at http://stoningdemons.wordpress.com/.
These are my nominations for the beautiful blogger award:
- The Simple Life of a Country Man’s Wife – for her beautiful photography and simple yet profound thoughts on living. I always have warm and fuzzy feelings reading her posts.
- Magic In the Woods for her beautiful artwork
- Joe Soares he’s not a frequent poster, but I love his poetry.
Yeah, for now, that’s it. I know there’s more beautiful bloggers out there, it’s just that I don’t have a lot of time to read blogs.
1. What would you do if you won 5,000 pound tomorrow?? Give it to my friend, he’s helped me through a lot.
2. Best life time moment?? I don’t have just one. My wedding day, the birth of my daughters, finishing my degree, being chosen out of many applicants for the college of my choice, acquiring the jobs of my choice.
3. Are you happy?? I make happy even when I have trouble feeling happy.
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be. I would have limitless energy.
6. What is your biggest vice/ bad habit in life ?? Daydreaming.
7. Can you note what you name a good point about you and also a negative point about you?? (after all no one is perfect.) I am creative and intelligent. I have had high expectations of myself and others.
8. What is your most embarrassing life time moment?? Ugh, I have many. Getting caught having sex with my boyfriend in my 20’s by that police officer tops it.
9. What is your favorite flower? Morning glories.
10. What’s your biggest love in life? Social convention would have me say my children, or my husband, but really I don’t know what love is. I’m trying to learn though.
If you are nominated here’s what you have to do (but you really don’t have to do it if you don’t want to).
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to take part.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What would you do if you won 5,000 pound tomorrow??
2. Best life time moment??
3. Are you happy??
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be.
6. What is your biggest vice/ bad habit in life ??
7. Can you note what you name a good point about you and also a negative point about you?? (after all no one is perfect.)
8. What is your most embarrassing life time moment??
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What’s your biggest love in life?